Hey guys, I got tagged in this a while back by fellow blogger Adventures From Elle but I’ve been experiencing some technical difficulties. Hopefully this hasn’t gone out of style, so without further ado, here are my responses to the 73 Vogue Inspired Questions.
1. What are you most excited about these days? Growing in my career and my personal life.
2. What’s your favorite holiday? The Emanci-pendence period, there’s just something about national pride on display that gets my heart smiling.
3. Favorite season? Jamaica doesn’t have many distinct seasons, but I like the Christmas breeze.
4. Where does one go on a perfect road trip? I hate long drives….sorry
5. What is the best activity when home on a rainy day? Sleep and self reflection
6. If you could switch lives with someone for a day who would it be? A well cared for child…If I could go 1 month without paying a bill! My gosh!
7. What is the best thing that happened this year? Wow, several great things happened and I know more are coming but I can definitely say that landing my current job was a great moment for me.
8. What’s your New Year’s resolution? Continuous growth
9. What’s your favorite exercise? I’m very lazy….yes I confess. However, when I am not feeling like a slob a good game of basketball does the trick.
10. Best way to decompress? Sitting in silence or listening to really loud reggae music…there is no middle ground for me.
11. What’s your favorite country to visit? I’ve only visited one other country so I don’t think I have a broad enough view to pick a favorite.
12. Last country you visited? The United States of America
13. Country you wish to visit? Ghana
14. What’s your favorite ice-cream? Strawberry from Devon House
15. What makes you smile the most? Seeing good things happen to people who deserve it.
16. What’s the coolest thing in the world? Nature
17. What is the cutest thing in the world? Kittens, however, I am not a fan of animals.
18. How do you know if you’re in love? When all logic has gone through the door.
19. If you could go to any concert past or present, what would it be? Coldplay Rock in Rio 2016
20. What’s the best gift you’ve ever received? My guitar. I can’t play it to save my life but the fact that I asked for it and I actually got it has made me treasure it so much.
21. Favorite fashion trend of all time? Sundresses
22. What’s your favorite movie of all time? Anything from the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise.
23. What was the movie that made you cry? Titanic….yes,yes…I bawled
24. If you could make a documentary, what would it be about? Transportation systems in Jamaica (I’m an urban planner these things interest me).
25. If you could have one superpower what would it be? Strength
26. What is the skill still unmastered? How to not procrastinate.
27. What is the best thing that happened to you today? I woke up
28. Do you like surprises? No, people like me don’t know how to act and will probably make it awkward for everybody.
29. If you could do a flash mob where would it be? No where
30. Do you like cupcakes? Yes
31. Do you usually bake cupcakes? No
32. What’s your favorite dessert? Cheesecake
33. Is there a desert you don’t like? Anything chocolate flavored. Eat real chocolate please
34. What’s your favorite bakery? Pastry Passions
35. What’s your favorite food? Curry chicken and white rice
36. It’s brunch, what do you eat? Chicken patty and cocoa bread
37. You are stuck on an island, you can pick one food to eat forever without getting tired of it, what would you eat? Jamaican Apple
38. Favorite color? Anything that is bright and vibrant
39. Favorite superhero? Goku
40. What do you usually order in Starbucks? (or in your favorite café) N/A
41. Who is the last person you texted? A friend
42. What’s your favorite activity to do in your hometown? Nothing…there is nothing to do here.
43. What’s the next book you plan on reading? The Bible
44. What do you love on your pizza? PINEAPPLE
45. Favorite drink? Carrot Punch
46. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate? Milk Chocolate
47. What’s your favorite band? Coldplay
48. Favorite solo artist? N/A
49. Favorite lyrics?
When you’re winning it’s a sweet story
But when your not then the war is bitter
You’re quick to call me a sinner
Only Jah Jah knows my history
So we haffi give the king glory
Like a tree planted by the river
I a smile with the sun
Cyah keep we down cah we have to overcome”
Victory-Chronixx & Keznamdi
50. If your life was a song what would the title be? Victory
51. If you could master one instrument what would it be? The Guitar
52. If you had a tattoo where would it be? Not a fan
53. To be or not to be? To be
54. Dolphins or koalas? Neither
55. How do you like your coffee? Very milky
56. What’s your favorite curse word? I am actually trying not to curse.
57. What color of dress did you wear to prom? Aqua…I hated that dress.
58. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds.
59. Cheap shampoo or expensive? Cheap shampoo
60. Blow dry or air dry? Air Dry
61. Heels or flats? Flats
62. Pilates or yoga? N/A
63. Jogging or swimming? Swimming
64. One thing you can’t live without? YouTube
65. What’s one cause that’s dear to your heart? Female Empowerment
66. Who would you want to shoot a love scene with? N/A
67. What’s your favorite sport? Basketball
68. Do you have a morning beauty ritual? Nope, I just wash my face and use some cheap moisturizer.
69. What’s your favorite thing to wear? Dresses
70. What’s the priciest thing you’ve ever splurged on? Expensive hair care products
71. Do you play any musical instruments? Nope
72. What is your favorite book of all time? Wow…I barely read books…Yeah I’m that person.
73. What is something you always travel with? My Adidas bag pack